Thursday, September 2, 2010

How Are You Geting Ready For The Fair


How are you getting ready for the fall fair?
As we all know the fall fairs coming later today :D
So I'm getting ready my way.
First i decorate my igloo as a fair
i can go on a roller coaster go bowling even do the hammer game
when you hit the circle at the bottom of a pole the see how high
the piece of metal goes up and after earn prizes and buy souvenirs.


Next i get my outfit and earn coins!
First i get on my old hat from the last fall fair.
Then i put on my 3d glasses for some pizazz lol.
After i get my beta sweater on that i unlocked so i can stand out!
Finlay i get my blue shoes on and my old fall fair background with
my favorite pin!
know that i have lots of coins for the catalog and
rockhoppers catalog and have my igloo ready
and my outfit i just need to wait!
Look at all the penguins waiting,if you go
to the gift shop on high servers lots of people
are waiting for the hoodiesXD
what do you think i should do on my spare time?
earn more coins?
earn stamps?
add more to my igloo?
change my penguins look?
(i like the look right now lol)
well intill then as i when the cheats are out
Waddle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment