Wednesday, August 11, 2010

CLUBPENGUIN IGLOO REVEWED BY YOU

Clubpenguin igloo revewed by you








here is what Dry ice124 said
__________________________
I always love new things on Clubpenguin.
I also love exploring new things.
I'm going to love the mountain exploration.
I wish there would be challenges to face and solve for the event.
Maybe like saving or helping other penguins on the mountain or
exploring new parts and places of the mountain like a cave or a tunnel!
There's going to be alot of exploration and aventure!
Im so exited!
__________________________
good job dry ice
this week clubpenguin wants to know about your favorite kind of igloo or such as igloo story's
im probly not even going to get my coment on the page like usaly lol
waddle on!ps mountain expiditions tomorow and 12pm penguin staderd time

No comments:

Post a Comment